TSP 6.2L LT1/LT4 V2 Supercharger Camshaft Competition Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
227/239 .646"/.631" 115 LSA, 112 ICL w/ +32% Fuel Lobe
The Texas Speed & Performance LTV2-Blower camshaft is one of our newest boosted cams from our already popular LT lineup. It does not retain the factory AFM/DOD functionality that deactivates cylinders, so a DOD/AFM delete kit will be needed. All LT1 V2 camshafts will come standard with our +32% fuel lobe. The +32% fuel lobe will require the use of a lash cap, so please make sure that you install one during the camshaft installation! (Do not use lash cap with LT4 fuel pump)
- Engines best suited for: Gen V 6.2L LT1/LT4
- Desired Compression ratio for cam: Stock
- Recommended Springs Required: TSP dual .660 spring kit recommended on boosted applications
- Aftermarket Stall Converter Required: 2600+ RPM recommended
- Upgraded Rear Gear Required: No
- Operating RPM Range: 2600-6800
- Power Increase: Depends on upper/lower pulley sizing.
- Drivability: Good drivability with a good tune, recommended for a street/strip application.
- Phaser Lockout Required: Yes