- Bolt-on secondary DeWitts radiator cooling solution
- Fits manual transmission applications only
- Fabricated end tanks fully welded to core with no gaskets or epoxy construction
- Serpentine cooling fins deliver optimum airflow across core tubes for cooling
- Single row core design with 1.5-inch-wide core tube for maximum cooling
- Includes custom sized radiator, mounting hardware, and precut hoses with fittings
- Mounts horizontally beneath factory radiator and requires trimming of plastic belly pan
- Hose connections are made between radiator and engine oil cooler
- Extra system capacity helps to prevent coolant faults (limp mode) from the PCM
- Auxiliary cooling module is perfect for extended rpm use in racing environments
- Includes detailed, full color instructions for an easy installation
Cool Your C7 Corvette in the Harshest of Track Environments
Corvettes do many things quite well. From hot lapping the drag strip to stretching its legs on the road course, or even taking in a cross-country road trip, the Corvette has the power, handling, braking, and comfort to handle anything you can throw at it. That is until you notice the temp gauge climbing, that sweet tattle tale whiff of coolant, and steam exiting your hood gaps when the stock cooling system is overwhelmed by aftermarket high performance upgrades.
Adding a DeWitt’s Direct-Fit® radiator is certainly a step in the right direction for your 2014-2019 C7 Corvette. However, if you really like to push your C7’s engine hard you may have encountered the dreaded coolant fault triggering in the ECM, which engages “limp mode,” causing reduced engine performance until the car has cooled to a sufficient temperature. Adding our C7 Corvette Auxiliary Radiator to your Corvette’s cooling system you provide extra capacity and extra cooling that will keep overheating during extended rpm use at bay and keep you on track.
Built Just Like Our C7 Corvette Radiators for Optimum Efficiency
We use a single row 1.5-inch core material similar in design to our C7 DeWitts radiator that helps them to work so well. The 1.5-inch wide core tubes are sandwiched between our serpentine cooling fins for maximum heat transfer to the air flowing through the auxiliary radiator’s core. Our C7 Corvette Auxiliary Radiator is sized to provide maximum surface area while fitting within the confines of the factory duct assembly. The additional core area not only offers more surface area for cooling but provides an increase in coolant capacity as well. Speaking of coolant, be sure to add some DeWitts High Performance coolant to your order to protect your cooling system and help it achieve maximum thermal capabilities.
Bolt In Installation You Can Handle Before Your Next Track Day
We make installation easy with full color instructions along with a true to scale template for the plastic material that must be trimmed to mount the auxiliary radiator in place. This template provides proper location of all mounting holes as well, which take a basic 1/4-inch drill bit to create. Our C7 Corvette’s auxiliary radiator kit is complete down to the hose clamps and mounting hardware. Even the heater hose provided to connect our auxiliary radiator between the engine’s oil cooler outlet and main radiator inlet is already pre-cut to length, making this install frustration free!
- 1 – C7 Auxiliary Radiator
- 1 – 18” Heater Hose
- 1 – 24” Heater Hose
- 6 – Hose Clamps
- 1 – 90 Degree Hose Fitting
- 1 – Straight Hose Fitting
- 2 – Auxiliary Radiator Retainers
- 2 – Retainer Clips
- 4 – Mounting Bolts with Washers
Tools required for installation:
- ¼-inch Nut Driver
- ¼-inch Drill Bit
- 5mm Allen Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Utility Knife or Cut-Off Tool