Mosom Plus is designed to protect your 2020-2022 C8 Corvette in rain, light hail and snowy conditions. The only multi-layered, non-woven car cover available which is extremely durable. Designed to have the least number of seams to prevent water leakage. Fabrics are double stitched with wax-treated threads for maximum protection against leaks.
Features a top polyester layer which acts as a UV inhibitor to protect your Next Generation Corvette from the damaging rays sunlight. Highly breathable inner layers of polypropylene and polyester provide water resistance. The innermost layer of polyester felt embraces your Corvette's finish with a soft touch. Superb UV resistance, breathability, and water resistant features, the Mosom Plus car cover is an ideal choice for moderate and rainy weather climates.
- Robust 5-layer material for maximum protection
- Multiple layers of polyester spunbound fabric and meltdown polypropylene
- Elasticized edges keep dirt and dust out
- Soft fleece inner-liner to pamper vehicle finish
- Matching mirror pockets included
- Custom-fit to exact specifications of your C8 2020-2022 Corvette
- 3-year manufactures warranty
When it comes to car covers Corvette owners want to know their exterior will be safely protected either indoor or outdoor. Coverking has set out to make sure this is the case by creating superior Corvette car covers in fit, material properties, looks, strength, and features. Their custom fit car covers protect the Corvette's interior from fading, block prying eyes from seeing what's inside, prevent minor nicks or scratches, and also control the climate by keeping the interior cool in direct sunlight. Coverking Car Covers are designed with the fewest seams possible which make their custom designed car covers looks great!
Coverking Car Cover Use Notice:
- Don't install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
- Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles.
Coverking is a U.S. manufacture of car covers, seat covers, windshield shades, dash mats and floor mats. All covers are digitally scanned using 3D imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. Engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting designs specifically for your application. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is an art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal. Coverking is licensed by GM for all Corvette specific emblems and logos.