For nearly 30 years, ProCharger has developed industry leading bolt-on supercharger kits for virtually all generations of Corvettes, so it’s no surprise that we were the first to introduce a supercharger kit for the 2020-22 C8! You can now add 140-230+ more horsepower to an otherwise stock LT2 C8 Corvette (including stock exhaust). Reliable boosted power is now available for your C8 with a 100% “bolt-on” ProCharger Supercharger kit that requires no permanent modifications!
|HO Intercooled System w/ P-1SC-1
|HO Intercooled Tuner Kit Plus w/ timing control and P-1SC-1
|Stage II Intercooled System w/ P-1SC-1
|Stage II Tuner Kit (Supplied intake manifold w/ port injector bungs and fuel rail) P-1SC-1
NOTE: HO Tuner Kit Plus for race track use only.
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Tuner Kit PLUS: Same as a Tuner Kit, but comes with timing control.
- 5 psi, 665+ crank HP
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Bolt-on installation (no permanent modifications)
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools (no engine removal)
- Air-to-water intercooler system
- CNC Billet intake manifold
- Robust CNC billet bracket system
- Self-Contained ProCharger head unit
- For stock engine and stock exhaust
- PCM calibration included
- For race track use only
- *same as above except
- 7.5 psi, 725+ crank HP
- *same as HO system except
- 5 psi, 635+ crank HP
- No PCM calibration
- Includes timing control only
- *same as above except
- intake manifold includes port injector bungs
- customer to specify boost level and head unit
- Does not include tuning or fuel system or timing control
- Black or Polished supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical Gearset for noise reduction
- Sheet Metal Aluminum Intake Manifold w/ port injector bungs and fuel rail
- Black finish for intake manifold (raw finish standard)
- Black finish for intake manifold cover (raw finish standard)
- Supercharger upgrades such as P-1X or D-1SC
- Carbon fiber upgrades for manifold cover and trunk cover
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide.