- Allow pumps and/or fans to run for a specified time
- Time delay for drag racing, standing mile, and other racing events
- Delay nitrous activation for a specified time
- Activate timing retard after a specified time
- Improve reaction time consistency by allowing racers to release the line-lock or trans-brake button at the top of the Christmas tree.
- Cycle testing equipment based on a repetitive ON and OFF time
- The TMR-001 is designed to control two relays based on a single stage timer. This module can be used to activate two relays to control fans, pumps, or other devices while the vehicle is keyed off. The TMR-001 can keep the devices on for a specified time. The TMR-001 can be used to delay nitrous activation and activate timing retard after a specified time. The TMR-001 also provides two different modes that allow the time to repeat or only allow the time to run once.
- Two easily adjustable normally open or normally closed relay outputs
- One +12V timer activation input.
- The TMR-001 can be adjusted in 0.01 second, 0.1 second, or 1 minute increments.
- The TMR-001 delay can be adjusted from 0.01 seconds to 999 minutes.
- Repeat Mode and One Shot mode.
- Three easily accessible buttons for programming and starting the timer.
- One bright three-digit display used to display time and display settings while programming.
- High current capacity - 10 A
- Anything that draws above 10 A needs to use an external relay.
- Can be used to control up two devices including fans, electric water pumps, and other devices.
- Cool the vehicle after the vehicle is keyed off.
- Can be used for cycle testing using the repeat mode.
- Works over a wide temperature range
- Voltage operating range: 9-18 volts
- Max current: 10 A
- Black anodized aluminum enclosure
- Fully potted internally
- Includes mating harness with fully sealed connectors
- 1 year warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 25 August, 2022.
|Points & Rewards Information
|Points Credit : 320 points Currently valued at $9.60
Write a Review and earn $1.5 worth of points.
Please check the Reward Point Program FAQ for more information.