Grubbworm Stage 2 LT1 330 CI 2000 HP Rated Tick Perf
Availability:Built To Order
The BADDEST of the BAD stock block short block! This short block is built to the exact same specs as the engine in Grubbworm that ran 6.90's at over 210 mph. We estimate that we have made 2000 hp with this engine. To achieve that power level, this block is fully filled and therefore not for street duty!
Here is what you get:
- MGP billet aluminum connecting rods 6.125" long
- Custom Diamond pistons w/ 9.9cc dome for 11.25:1 compression using 64 cc heads
- Crower custom 3.250" stroke center counterweight billet crankshaft
- Clevite H series rod and main bearings
- Durabond HP cam bearings
- Rok Blok engine block filler fully filled
- Tick deck anchors
- Brass freeze plugs
- Howards billet main caps on 1-4 journals
- ARP main studs
- Valley drain back stands
Machine work includes:
- CNC bore
- Diamond stone hone
- Top fuel hoop receiver grooves cut
- Line bored and honed for main cap fitment and arp fasteners
- Block machined for splayed main bolts
- Clearanced for rod to block interference using bulky aluminum rods
- Machined for deck anchors
- CNC decked for desired height
- Balanced rotating assembly
- Machined for screw in plugs in oil gallies
- Machined for valley drain back stands
$500 core charge will be refunded for those who wish to go with a block we provide and then ship us their existing block later on provided it is a good, usable core (no spun cam or main bearings, no cracks, etc).
Shipping charges not included! We can arrange shipment of your engine block core as well if desired!
Tick Part Number: TPSBLT002
Tick has been in business since 2003, and with our staff's 50+ years of combined automotive experience, we're prepared to fully satisfy your go-fast needs, from mild to wild, from parts to complete installations and tuning.